• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to say Hi!!

BarneysMum

New Kit
I have been browsing this website for a while now and decided to join so i wanted to say Hi to everyone. I have a grey and white dwarf lop male called Barney and have recently rescued a fawn coloured dwarf lop called Misty. After lots of hard work they have finally bonded and now wont leave each other for a minute. Its so nice to see!!! :p

hello

Hi Barney's mum and welcome!!
I'm new to this forum too, people are joining everyday and I think lots browse for a while before joining. Are your bunnies rescues?

:lol: Thank You to everyone for your friendly messages!! I will post a few piccies of my bunnies as soon as hubby gets home and can explain (for the 5th time) how to do it!! Pathetic i know!! :oops:

BarneysMum said:
:lol: Thank You to everyone for your friendly messages!! I will post a few piccies of my bunnies as soon as hubby gets home and can explain (for the 5th time) how to do it!! Pathetic i know!! :oops:

Hey we all have to start somewhere, you wait, once you get the hang of it you'll be picture posting mad........... just what we like :D :wink:

Hi Barney, Misty and Mum

I know how you feel about asking to be shown something for the fifth time :lol: :lol:

Hi again,
Well i've managed to post a thumbnail piccie (i think that's what its called) of Barney with the help of my OH but cant yet suss out how to post a proper piccie of the two bunnies together. I'm sure we'll manage it soon!!
Thanks for all your messages,
Karen :)

Hello there BarneysMum, and a huge welcome to the Forum.
Barney is absolutely gorgeous by the way :wink: :D

Hello

Aww Barney is so cute :)

My pair were bonded quite recently. It's so wonderful to watch a pair together.

Hi, me again!
I have had loads of problems trying to work out how to post a picture of my two bunnies. I joined a few different web hosting sites but the best that i could manage was a link to my two photos.
If anyone can help me post the picture directly on this message id be grateful!! If not, please click below to see my two buns!!
Thanks Karen (ps I hate computers!!!! :evil: )

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnmist

Hello BarneysMum :)
Sorry I can't offer any advice on posting pics as I'm hopeless myself lol.
I just took a peek at your buns and I have to say they are scrumptious!
I love that wishing well pic, it's calendar material!

Back