• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One Rabbit to Admit. Lol !!

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
Mr Henry Higgins was admitted to the vet hospital this evening and put on a drip and lots of meds. He has a gut impaction that is clearing but the vet is concerned that it is clearing too slowly and he is losing weight. He should be fine after this treatment.

I wanted to leave his girlfriend Faith with him, but it's not a good idea when he is going to be on a drip overnight. The vet asked me to bring in the last of the prepulsid syrup I have and his veggies and hay.

I duly returned with all these things and his rabbit toy to sleep with. I walked up to reception and while I was waiting thought I got some odd looks. Then I handed everything over jokingly saying as I held up the toy rabbit and "one rabbit to admitt". A woman behind me looked at me like I was nuts and said in a cautious voice "but that's not a real rabbit, it's a toy" :roll: . "Oh yes I know" says I not realy thinking. Then noticed people looking at me strangly. I quickly explained I had earlier admitted a rabbit and was just bringing in his toy he sleeps with. Don't think I realy dug myself out of that hole though :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Naaaaaaa, I don't think so either Dorothy they probably still think you've escaped from some hospital :roll: What vet do you use, they must be very understanding :lol:

Poor HH, hope he's feeling better soon and poor Faith, just when she was getting all cosy with him too, mind you if she's like any normal female, she'll probably be glad to get rid for a wee while :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: - you see what sort of people we vet workers have to put up with!!! Min you I's surprised the receptionist didn't try to register him as a patient :lol: :lol:

Hope HH is feeling better soon and that is toy comes through unscathed too!

Love Pam, Kim & Aggie

Henry came back home yesterday and Faith has washed and cuddled him :oops: . He is doing well and I just have to weigh him regularly to make sure the weight goes back on him. I am a bit worried that he lost so much and hope there is nothing else going on with him.

Dorothy said:
Henry came back home yesterday and Faith has washed and cuddled him :oops: . He is doing well and I just have to weigh him regularly to make sure the weight goes back on him. I am a bit worried that he lost so much and hope there is nothing else going on with him.

I'm sure he'll be fine, keep us posted...

Back