• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Underway

hartleyhare

Warren Scout
Yesterday we went and collected Hartley's prospective new wife. She is on approval. This morning I put them together in the utility room ( H has never been in there ). It's going well although H is not happy about being ousted from his cozy conservatory.

I popped into PAH earlier and saw three new bunnies in the adoption section :( . Two were black and white crossbred does and I do love spotty crossbreds.

Yesterday we went and collected Hartley's prospective new wife. She is on approval. This morning I put them together in the utility room ( H has never been in there ). It's going well although H is not happy about being ousted from his cozy conservatory.

I popped into PAH earlier and saw three new bunnies in the adoption section :( . Two were black and white crossbred does and I do love spotty crossbreds.

Sounds good with H and prospective wife (on approval) ... Keep your eyes off the others :lol:

bunny quintet ? I'm pleased bonding is going well but displeased no photos :lol:

Poor H is exhausted today. He didn't get much sleep yesterday plus having his routine disrupted. We put them into the conservatory this morning. H was very happy to be back :lol:. New bun was just totally amazed by all the space and the views and the toys. Lots of rushing around. They seem to be getting along just fine, although I am wondering if she may find H a little boring. He is just too old to run about and play with her. I mentioned the PAH buns to hubby. I have never tried to bond a group, not sure about it at all. The only three some I've had was a doe who gave birth after being bonded with a buck ( she was pregnant when I got her ) and he adopted her surviving baby buck as his own. In H's case though I would be attempting to introduce another young doe. Is it possible for unrelated does to bond? A new doe may not like H either or him her.

Back