• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bunnies in 2018!

MightyMax

Banned
I want to start a thread wishing all the bunnies who are struggling (and their patient owners) a bright and happy 2018.

Please get better soon :D

Love to Daphne and Bob.

Let me know who else? xx

Last edited:
Adding my vibes for any buns that need them. I'm not able to get on RU as much now, but it has played a big part in my rabbit-loving journey.

I just wanted everyone to know, although I don't appear as often as I used to here at RU, that I do come on to see how everyone and everybun are doing and that when I see buns in distress, I am sending vibes and prayers even if I don't post. You all have been my online family for so long now, I feel for all who are having difficulties at this time and wish there were more I could do to help. But perhaps knowing there is someone thinking of you can lift the burdens and worries a little. ((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))
Thank you MM, for making this kind thread. :)
I hope things will improve for all those struggling today. xxxxxxxxx

I just wanted everyone to know, although I don't appear as often as I used to here at RU, that I do come on to see how everyone and everybun are doing and that when I see buns in distress, I am sending vibes and prayers even if I don't post. You all have been my online family for so long now, I feel for all who are having difficulties at this time and wish there were more I could do to help. But perhaps knowing there is someone thinking of you can lift the burdens and worries a little. ((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))
Thank you MM, for making this kind thread. :)
I hope things will improve for all those struggling today. xxxxxxxxx

Thank you MM :love:

You have had your fair share of heartache this past time ...

Yes, knowing there are kind people like you who can add their vibes to a situation makes all the difference.
I know it certainly does for me :)

Thanks MM and everyone. Just seen this. This forum is such a safety net for a lot of people- it's good to know like minded lovely people are here with knowledge and caring support.[emoji173]
I'm pretty sure Bob is going to be fine, he's just enjoying having me run around finding him tasty things to eat. I hope I'm not creating a fussy rabbit!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

A lovely thread MM, and adding my vibes for any poorly buns, and worried carers. Yes RU is a great support system, I've really appreciated the help, guidance, and support that I have received when needed. Let's hope 2018 will be kind to us all xx

Let's hope that 2018 will be a year when we can all learn more and more about out bunnies in order to help them live a healthier life.

Thanks MM and everyone. Just seen this. This forum is such a safety net for a lot of people- it's good to know like minded lovely people are here with knowledge and caring support.[emoji173]
I'm pretty sure Bob is going to be fine, he's just enjoying having me run around finding him tasty things to eat. I hope I'm not creating a fussy rabbit!

I hope Bob's doing OK Julia :wave:

Bob is back to normal thank goodness. Thanks for asking x

Lots of vibes from me for bunnies and all other furries (and scaly sorts, too) who might be under the weather. xx

Lots of vibes from me for bunnies and all other furries (and scaly sorts, too) who might be under the weather. xx

Thank you happybun :D

I shall take some of those vibes for my little one who's been making weekly and sometimes twice-weekly long-distance vet visits since November :)

I also add my vibes and support for those who need it. I know how stressful it can be. I'm not very knowledgeable but I'm always there to offer hugs and bunny kisses!! x

I also add my vibes and support for those who need it. I know how stressful it can be. I'm not very knowledgeable but I'm always there to offer hugs and bunny kisses!! x

Being on the Forum here you soon pick up knowledge :) Hugs and bunny kisses always welcome :)

I agree with everyone above - sending all the good wish get well vibes I can from here. So many caring and wonderful dedicated people all helping to make life a little safer and a whole lot more full of love for bunnies who deserve that second chance in life with the right people for the right reasons.

Back