• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Urgent Appeal*- Distressing

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Copied from SNARL's FB Page :

APPEAL PLEASE SHARE:

ARE YOU MISSING A RABBIT IN THE HASTINGS/ ST LEONARDS AREA?

We are trying to find the owner of a domestic rabbit found in the area on the evening of Wednesday 10 January who would have gone missing prior to this date.

The rabbit was brown with a lighter belly, white/cream on the inside of his/her back paws which are a tawny brown on top and had a white/cream tail.

If you are missing a rabbit of this description please contact Sussex Police on 101, quoting CAD reference 1168/100118 or SNARL on 07961 030064 or 07957 830490 quoting the same CAD reference number.

Thanks

I take it this is not good news...at first glance I thought the rabbit was safe in police custody and they were just looking for the owners :(

Oh no :cry:
Can this maniac (or maniacs) not be stopped? How very terrible. :cry:

My prayers go out to the owners. xxxx

Oh no :cry:
Can this maniac (or maniacs) not be stopped? How very terrible. :cry:

My prayers go out to the owners. xxxx

It/they have been 'active' for a very long time. I can only assume that the Police know a lot more about the situation than is in the public domain. Arrests have been made, but the people arrested are always subsequently released without charge.

I simply cannot believe that it is just one perpetrator. I am not sure if that makes it all worse, to think that there could be several sick :censored: on the lose x

I am not sure if that makes it all worse, to think that there could be several sick :censored: on the lose x
Problem is you always get people trying to copy these things. There may have been one to start with but probably more than one now.
Wasn't there a copycat killer sometime back that killed a couple of foxes or something? I seem to recall it being very similar but due to a particular detail that hadn't been released at the time about the killings they could tell it wasn't the same person.
This is getting absolutely ridiculous. As I've said before he/she/they will move on to people (assuming they haven't already). It's only a matter of time. I'm certain that by now they could have caught them if they really put the effort in. It's because it's animals and not considered a priority. Had it been people he/they/whatever were killing they'd have caught them by now I'm sure. Aside from the stupid number of animal deaths there have been now catching them earlier rather than later could save human lives too.
It's just ridiculous.

Back