• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Green Oat Hay?

MightyMax

Banned
So Timothyhay.co.uk are sold out of green oat hay ... :(

Is there anywhere else to get some, that people would recommend? :wave:

Yes they are very helpful. I got a little sample of the green oat hay when I was there recently, I thought they had a decent stock of it but could be wrong as I’ve never bought that one. I know with the Timothy hay they had lots in the barn but not much bagged ready to send out, hopefully the green oat is the same?

Green oat tends to go out of stock really quickly so they tend to limit the number of orders for it to make it last.

Best to just email saying ' you've wanted to buy a bag but it's constantly out of stock... when do they expect they'll have more? '

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes they are very helpful. I got a little sample of the green oat hay when I was there recently, I thought they had a decent stock of it but could be wrong as I’ve never bought that one. I know with the Timothy hay they had lots in the barn but not much bagged ready to send out, hopefully the green oat is the same?

Ah this is interesting :) I didn't know you've actually been there in person!

Green oat tends to go out of stock really quickly so they tend to limit the number of orders for it to make it last.

Best to just email and let them know you've wanted to buy a bag but it's constantly out of stock... when do they expect they'll have more?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I don't know, but I'm guessing it will be a while now?

I’ve never had a delivery but by all accounts their delivery service is excellent. That said, it costs me £24 for 2 bales compared to £40 via the website so worth making the drive from here.

I’ve never had a delivery but by all accounts their delivery service is excellent. That said, it costs me £24 for 2 bales compared to £40 via the website so worth making the drive from here.

Absolutely if you're within driveable distance and can make it :)

But their service is really second to none, via delivery :thumb:

Back