• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit welfare questionnaire

All done. Please note there is a 2nd vaccination available that should be given routinely as well for protection against RHD2.

Please also note that many of the responses you get from here will be more educated than the average rabbit owner so ensure you share your questions on another platform.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Completed. will you let us know the results when you have them? I'd be interested to know if attitudes are changing to the care and welfare of pet rabbits. Thanks

Done. I also think your responses will be skewed, if you're after Joe Public's take on rabbit ownership, and you only ask about welfare conditions on a rabbit-specific forum!

Done. I have also mentioned about the RHDV2 vaccination that should be included as a core vaccination.

Also I would recommend that you join some of the bunny groups on Facebook and post your questionnaire in there. You get a mix of owners, some quite old fashioned and stubborn, so it will be more varied in response.

thanks everyone! i will be posting on facebook and other sites that will give a non biased view too - i just wanted to explore both sides of rabbits owners! thanks all for the feedback its really helpful :) I'll share my results once the study is complete! :D

Last edited:
Back