• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's home!!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
lBTj9Etl.jpg

everybody say hello to Orion :wave::love:

Last edited:
I forgot how small baby bunnies where :oops: he's 11 weeks old and I feel like I am going to crush him when I pick him up!!

I wanted to stick with a space theme this time, hence where Orion came from.

he's honestly amazing, not too shy and extremely friendly. he's let me pick him up a few times to move him around. Orion also came out of his own accord this afternoon when I went to add in a toy so he got a run around. he has a basket full of hay and I think he thinks its a bed. I'm very impressed as he has taken to the litter tray instantly!! a few poops outside but all wee's so far have been inside. Orion just keeps sticking his paws in the water when he drinks so there is wet patches everywhere :lol: we've also had multiple binkies so I have no issues with him at all.

I was amazed as Luna was so so so excited. she knew instantly there was a bunny in the carrier and circled it sniffing. Ori is in the top part and she keeps trying to reach him. I'm not going to do any introductions for a little while but it seems hopeful. when he was out and she in, she did get quite aggressive but it is a bunny in her bedroom, and I think it was frustration too. "I want to meet new friend, now you let him out and put me back in????!!!!" otherwise if she is out and jumps up on the house to get to him, everything is gentle and friendly :D

I'm so happy with how everything is. I can't wait until they're bonded and I have two little devils to chase.

thank you all! he says hello back :D

he was in a right little s-- mode this morning.. I let him out after Luna and Orion was running everywhere in a "you can't catch me" way. I needed to put him back in as I don't trust him 100% to be out when I'm not around. took me half an hour, I think he thought it was a good game!!! I think we have Luna 2.0 :roll:

this morning when I let Luna out, she jumped up to say hello to him. nose right through the bars and sniffing, I think I saw a lick from Luna too. maybe I shouldn't have but I decided to let them meet :oops:

we went to the bathroom as its not too big and its neutral.. my boyfriend had Luna, I had Orion. Luna lunged once (right into my hand as I blocked her) and we had a "talk" with her about her unacceptable behaviour :lol: we reminded her of how when Snoopy bullied her during bonding and how scared she was, how do you think baby bun feels... we then decided to distract them with pets rather than focusing on one another, and from that point on they were totally focused on pets. Luna actually fell asleep and Ori sat there staring intently while licking me. they were both a few inches away from one another.

honestly, I know I should have waited, but Luna has been so desperate to get to Ori.. I felt so bad :oops: she's been so depressed too, so the quicker I can even get them tolerating them would be for the best. however I won't rush them.

I'm going to be booking Ori in for a health check, RHD2 (I feel like that's the biggest threat right now) and microchip next week as I can't do this week.

Back