• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New shed

glitterdust

Warren Scout
I am getting the bunnies custom made new shed next weekend. I have so much sorting out to do in the garden the day before, the shed they are living in now is going to the other side of the garden. The bunnies will have to be brought into the house for the Saturday night and while the shed is getting built on the Sunday. Will one night indoors effect them in any way, they won't start losing there winter coat that quick will they. Thanks

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Lucky bunnies. The biggest problem is them going back outside after being in a warm environment as it could affect their respiratory system. If they go straight into their new shed and you keep the door closed that will help until they acclimatize again. It is so cold at the moment but maybe it won't be as cold next weekend. Good luck!

Lucky bunnies. The biggest problem is them going back outside after being in a warm environment as it could affect their respiratory system. If they go straight into their new shed and you keep the door closed that will help until they acclimatize again. It is so cold at the moment but maybe it won't be as cold next weekend. Good luck!
That is what I was worried about, I might just bring them in on the Sunday morning and keep the heating off and leave the patio door open the whole day until there new home is built.

How wonderful. Post loads of pics. I love love love seeing rabbit set ups.

Our shed when it was new

nfs19w.jpg

They have a hutch in their now and a free standing shelf unit that they love to squeeze under.

Our shed when it was new

nfs19w.jpg

They have a hutch in their now and a free standing shelf unit that they love to squeeze under.

Tulsi, I always love the photos of your four :love:

Our shed when it was new

nfs19w.jpg

Where did you get the flooring from is it lino?. it looks fantastic xx

Our shed when it was new

nfs19w.jpg

:love: such a beautiful quad
I am getting the bunnies custom made new shed next weekend. I have so much sorting out to do in the garden the day before, the shed they are living in now is going to the other side of the garden. The bunnies will have to be brought into the house for the Saturday night and while the shed is getting built on the Sunday. Will one night indoors effect them in any way, they won't start losing there winter coat that quick will they. Thanks

If you bring them in, maybe put them in the kitchen/bathroom with heating off and window open. This way they'll have been in a similar environment and going back outside will be a lot easier x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks MM!

Glitterdust the lino is from ebay, it was put on the floor before the shed with built to it has not edges for them to nibble.

Here's my new shed, I will be putting them in there for the first time today, I bought some lino and I will put that down this morning. I don't know whether to bother with insulation or not. The insulation on the last shed didn't seem to do much good.This one has like a cage to the side of it with 3 floors. Then the door of the cage opens and they come down into a run .jimmy will love this, Norah won't,she just likes being on the flat ground and is quite lazy. Small paws playtime made this to measure for me. Hope they like it.
82caf08c990b7abc0fd853d9a1a70f94.jpg
aac0dedb5bdf9d80612fa30c65a3d786.jpg
e6f02e0304bcd6d4c0283640a7f749f9.jpg

This looks very attractive and also well-made :D I think you've chosen well :thumb: Will be interested to know what your two little ones think of it.

This looks very attractive and also well-made :D I think you've chosen well :thumb: Will be interested to know what your two little ones think of it.
Well Jimmy loves it, norah hates it. [emoji23] typical woman lol

Tulsi - Oh my goodness. I mean, they just need the flat screen in the corner. I am so envious of that set up - it is wonderful.:love:

I watched this being built on Lee’s website and so pleased to see it’s for your two. I love the colours and will enjoy seeing Jimmy and Norah once they’ve settled in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back