• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from the Leicester Crowd!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
My first post on here to introduce myself and my bunnies!
I have a bonded pair Rufus (was bought for me by hubby as anniversary present from garden centre :oops: ) and his wife Daisy (from RSPCA), also Thistle (from RSPCA), Bran (was on Rabbit Rehome as Grommit), and my newest bun Fern (picked her up yesterday from Tracy RNGP welfare in Rugby ,was called Isabella).
Will post pics soon..

Hi honeybunny :wave:
Welcome to the bunny-board and I look forward to seeing your fluffy friends!
Its cute your husband got you a rabbit for an anniversary present

Hiya Jill

Glad to see that you finally got on here and that fern has settled in.
Please give her special nose rubs from me.

Welcome from one Jill to another. Did you know a Jill is a female ferret :?: :roll: Does this mean it was pre-ordained that we would be drawn to small furry things

ACC35.GIF

Oooh you've got 'Isabella' - she looked really sweet. Are you planning on getting them all bonded together? I can't wait to see piccies of them all.
I collect my two new additions from Tracy's soon (hopefully next week) - I can't wait.

what a lovely welcome!

Thanks to all for the nice hellos!
Towsbuns...Julie which rabbits are you having from Tracy?I fell in love with several while I was there but Can't breing them all home! Fern (Isabella) has had a sad start so tugged at my heartstrings! She is better looking than her pic! and loves nose rubs!
Luvabun...jill yes I did know about female ferrets but my hubby isn't called Hob So not too bad! :lol: ( he is quite furry though!)
Bluebunny...I live about 3 miles from Fosse Park..how about you?

I am having Azlan (dark almost Black uppy/downy) and April (white lop with orange nose and agouti ears).
Hobo was from Tracy's too.

Towsbuns buns!

ooooh lucky you! I had my eye on Azlan but when decided to mail Tracy about him he'd been reserved! When I went to collect Fern (Isabella) fell in love with Snuggles and Budget! Need my large rabbit house NOW!!!
Are you keeping the names Azlan and April?
Jill

Hi there Jill and bunnies,

welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy your time with us here.

Best wishes
Adele and lots of sanctuary rabbits :D

Back