• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2017's Achievement

2017 was the first year, for a very long time, that we ended the year with the exact same rabbit crew we started it with. 2017 was pretty grim for me, and 2018 is looking the same, but this fact about my bunnies is really all I'm thinking about, and, given they are all so, so old and/or terminally ill, it's a major, major thing.

I so hope I'm saying the same thing, this time next year :love:

All that said, I know this isn't the case for everybody, and I'm sorry that not everyone has ended 2017 with the friends they started the year with.

I hope it's ok to share though, because this has major for me after years upon years of losses.

Your crew are so fortunate to have you as their Carer. I hope that they will continue to soldier on for a long time to come.I can very much identify with your comments about your personal situation.

I'm so glad the year ended with the same group.

Many vibes that this year ends with the same group also x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back