• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Starsky and Hutch

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
This is Starsky, he recently had all his incisors removed as they were totally useless, his uppers stuck out horizontally 2 inches from his mouth and his uppers curled back into his mouth:
starsky1.jpg

starsky2.jpg

And this is his buddy Hutch:
hutch1.jpg

Lynda, how's Starsky getting on without the teeth ? He looks different - I thought he was dark brown, but he looks black in these photos :?

Are they still living together?

Talk about CUDDLY!

Could he have had a little brace for his teeth?! He is so sweet, he looks naughty though (picture 1) I know that look!

Bless him!!

Lynn said:
Lynda, how's Starsky getting on without the teeth ? He looks different - I thought he was dark brown, but he looks black in these photos :?

He's coming along nicely now, I cut all his veggies up quite small and mix all his SS, veggies and supaforage together thoroughly (looks disgusting!) and he eats the lot! Clever boy!

Lynn said:
Are they still living together?

Not just now, I had to separate them cos first Starsky his teeth and nuts done, then Hutch got his nuts done just Friday past, so they're still kept apart but next door to each other.

In some lights, Starsky is really really dark brown with ginger hightlights, but unless you look closely he looks black with a few white hairs sticking through :roll:

Back