• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowball says hello!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
snaba5.jpg

snaba1.jpg

snaba4.jpg

Aawwww Lynda, isn't she just looking great :) :)

Pose 1 - 'right mum, whatcha got in store for me today'
Pose 2 - 'side on view - ain't I looking much trimmer nowadays'
Pose 3 - 'is that the handsome Bear I see coming down the stairs - let me at um'

She's adorable :love:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She is so sweet! What is her story? Is she a rescue? How did you get her?!

PS Is that another bunnie lurking by the sofa in picture 2?

Bunnysam said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She is so sweet! What is her story? Is she a rescue? How did you get her?!

She's a flystrike survivor, her owners didn't want the expense or hassle of treating her, so the vet asked if we would give her a chance. She's on our website.

Bunnysam said:
PS Is that another bunnie lurking by the sofa in picture 2?

:lol: , that's my cookie jar!

Thanks guys for all your lovely posts, I am VERY proud of HER. She's my little madam, she's never nipped scratched or bitten, even when she was on her back on the draining board with her legs up in the air getting her bum washed and Sudocrem on twice a day. Her tail was just a little brown pointy stick and totally bare of fur. She watches over all the sick buns when they stay in the living room (and yes they've all been boys so far :roll: .............. trollop :lol: ) Snowball Nightingale is her 'nursey' name. I really can't understand why her previous owners wanted her put to sleep, but in a way I'm glad they did cos now she's with us :love:

Yesterday we took in two neutered bucks for a 10 day diet change-over and bonding (which should be fun :roll: ). They're housebuns and are in the living room in separate cages just now. Snowball is getting plenty of exercise running between the two to visit and muttering to them :lol:

Glad yer sweet buns are all doing well,and I may take you up on offer of "assisting"with the bonding of Haggis&Pickles,as they seem to like being around each other,when they have mesh between them,but just not in passing(thankfully only been once)but my nerves(or clothes,cant take much more,as I am pretty new at house buns) :eek:ops,But love them both all the same,and was glad Pickles survived her street roaming,so def would love for her to feel safe and have a friend/home with us all :D

I'm very impressed with her progress Lynda, she looks like a new bun! Well done to both of you :D

Tam

:D Well done Lynda - Snowball looks fabulous and sounds as if she is a real character. Are you going to enter her for pet slimmer of the year? - Size 24 to 12 in the space of a few months :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

Back