• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokey memory

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Jim reminded me of this today.

When we had Smokey, he used to follow me everywhere. Our upstairs bathroom is en suite and we only really use it when we get up in the morning and go to bed at night, otherwise we use the downstairs loo. So, one winter's night, I was getting ready for bed and Smokey was pinging about, getting up to the usual mischief, I was in the upstairs bathroom doing what comes naturally and Smokey decided to grab the bottom of the bedroom curtain and run round the back of the dog's bed, pulling it wide open and exposing me, sitting in all my glory, to the neighbours across the road :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: That was bad enough, but the guy across the road was a childhood boyfriend of mine (which his wife doesn't know :wink: ), HA! now he knows what he was missing! Oh the shame........................... :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Tch, and there was you saying that the couple across the road sold up and moved out because of the number of rabbits you had in the backyard :wink: :lol:

laughing-smiley-014.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif

Dorothy said:
Oh Lynda, did you flush with embarassment :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

Yes...............quickly but not before slamming the door shut! :shock: :lol:

Oh Lynda you poor thing :lol: showing off your bits :lol:

Reminds me of the time I went to the loo in Asda and when I came out an old lady ran after me saying "excuse me - excuse me" I had tucked the back of my skirt into my tights and was walking around showing my rear end to all and sundry :lol: I fled without any shopping and never returned for months :lol:

Back