• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny box subscriptions

Steph2790

Young Bun
Was wondering if anybody receives a monthly treat box for their buns? If so what company do you recommend to use

I’ve seen a couple of company’s online happybunnyclub being one and bunniesthatlunch

I like the idea of having new treats and toys for my buns come every month but are they good value for money and do they contain rabbit safe treats with no unsuitable ingredients like some nasty pet shop treats have e.g yoghurt drops

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I k now a few people do, and say the stuff from the company you name is good, but I'm one who likes to buy what I know and trust, and what really needs at time x

honestly, I had one and I didn't find it worthy for money. in total with shipping it was £13 and the contents only came to around £10 or less. I appreciate they have to make profit, but paying double for the goods inside.. no thank you. most of the time it was food also, whereas I'd prefer just a toy box as I can't really get through 4 packs of treats and/or forage in 8 weeks.

I'd personally just rather order a load of stuff from a bunny site and get free shipping etc, its worth it more imho.

I don't get a monthly subscription but I do use Barks and Bunnies. Always brilliant service and always higher value in the box than the RRP. Some of the profits also get donated to charity and they chose a new one every few months via Facebook suggestions.

Once my monthly wage is more reliable I will be booking a box every 3 months to come for them. You can add notes of anything they don't like etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back