• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding around South Manchester/Cheadle

bunny mummy 1

Warren Scout
Hi everyone I am going away on 14th January 2018 and need to find somewhere for my bunnies to stay. They usually go to my mum's as I trust her to look after them but she is coming away with us in January so they need to stay else where. Ideally South Manchester area but happy to travel for the right place.

I currently have a bonded pair and a single bun (if anyone knows of boarding places that could bond the 3 that would be fantastic!! as I don't like Oreo being on his own) All neutered and indoor bunnies.

Please can people recommend any places they have used or heard good things about.

Thanks very much 🐰🐰🐰

I'm not local and I don't know the area, so I don't know if this is any use to you, but I adopted my bunny Frosty from Manchester and Salford rspca earlier this year and their rabbits are mostly at a rabbit boarding place called Soozoo. She seems a lovely lady and obviously loves the rabbits. I only saw the part that is reserved for the rspca but it was very impressive :thumb:

There is Happyhoppers boarding in Leigh, Bolton, if you have Facebook they have a page on there, they have good reviews

Manchester rabbit boarding looked after Benji our indoor bunny in November , I just felt so relaxed leaving him there!

Thank you everyone. Do rabbits have to be up to date on vaccinations at all these places as mine aren't (they live in the house)

All reputable boarding will ask for proof of up to date vaccinations. Please get your bunnies vaccinated, being indoors doesn't prevent them from contracting myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2.

Last edited:
Sue Zoo in Hazel Grove didn't require bunnies to be neutered or vaccinated last year. Not sure if it has changed though.

Back