• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

facepalm

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I ordered Luna a bunny box, especially for christmas. it cost £25 but it was full of fun stuff and I'll admit its really good value, and I paid for it to be wrapped too like the idiot I am.. it had a very pretty bow and some paper tassels on it.

except...........Luna much prefers the box + wrapping paper + the tassels it came in and not the contents :roll: I should have seen this coming!!

good thing the cat loves his toy, a brand new catnip mouse and a stocking full of treats :D I may have sat there hand feeding him treats one by one for quite some time

yep katty!! my sister brought her child (he's only one) a new toy for christmas.. they took the toy out and he sat in the box instead :lol:

it was very cute to see. she liked to dig on the tassels and run around with the wrapping paper in her mouth. I guess I should just buy her a box for her upcoming birthday in february!!

no pictures, mostly videos :) she doesn't sit still very much!!

yes joey!! I guess the extra money was worth it

I gave her one of the toys from the box, a twisty willow toy with tassels at the end of it. she threw it in her water so I guess that's her thought of it!! turned her water purple due to the colors :lol:

Back