• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News... a bunny arrival!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
My beloved Spenser took part of my heart with him when I said goodbye on 30th October. As the weeks passed I struggled more and more with the absence of a furry friend, so on 15th December I adopted a bunny from the SSPCA. My new bun is black and white, with lip ears. He looks like a panda in bunny form. I planned to rename him but his rescue name suited him so well I have kept him as Bertie. I feel so blessed to have a bunny companion again. The world has come back into focus!

My beloved Spenser took part of my heart with him when I said goodbye on 30th October. As the weeks passed I struggled more and more with the absence of a furry friend, so on 15th December I adopted a bunny from the SSPCA. My new bun is black and white, with lip ears. He looks like a panda in bunny form. I planned to rename him but his rescue name suited him so well I have kept him as Bertie. I feel so blessed to have a bunny companion again. The world has come back into focus!

susie how wonderful, and you are back with us too :D

Welcome Bertie :wave:

Photos please :)

I'm so very happy to see this news, Susie. We all loved Spenser and he is deeply missed, but that you've found room in your heart and life for Bertie is so wonderful. :)
Merry Christmas to both of you and I'm looking forward to seeing your new companion. :love: xxxxx

It's xmas and the season of hope and good news and this is great news to rejoice. I am so pleased that you have felt ready to take on a rabbit needing your love. What a superb name for a proud wee chap and I'm sure he is going to have a special home with you and a new life full of love and happiness. Yes, we need photos of this little prince please. We need to see how gorgeous he is. :love:

How fabulous that a new bunny can enjoy your wonderful care and love, especially in time for Christmas. You've landed on your feet there Bertie.

Great news!! Spenser will always be missed but he and us are glad you have opened your heart to bertie xxx
:love:

That's lovely to hear you have another bunny. Spenser lived like a king so Bertie is going to be a lucky bunny indeed xx

That's wonderful news, welcome Bertie, you are one lucky bunny. We will never forget the gorgeous Spencer, and I'm sure he's had his paw in your decision :love:

So pleased that you felt able to offer a home to another Rabbit. A very fitting tribute to the never to be forgotten Spenser.

Welcome Bertie :love:

That's great news, Susie. I had a real soft spot for Spenser, although I never met him in the fur, and I can only imagine how empty your life must feel without him as he was such a large character.

Spenser had a wonderful home with you and Bertie has really fallen on his paws. I look forward to getting to 'know' him, although if you are anything like me, posting photos now Photobucket is no more, is a challenge!!

Welcome to the RU family, Bertie xxx

Back