• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Luna is lonely?

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I feel like Luna is lonely, and I feel so bad for it. its come on so suddenly :?

she's always begging for attention, back and fourth between me and my boyfriend nudging, licking, digging - anything to get attention even if she is getting yelled at. she also will not leave my side. today I was studying and Luna fell asleep right under my desk chair, full flop mode. she hardly leaves my side if she can help it.

whenever I walk in the room (she's now free range in my room during the day) she runs at me at the speed of sound, and head is down for pets - even if I only left for 5 minutes. she acts like I have been gone for days. when I go to leave she looks like a kicked puppy.

I don't really know what to do or how to help her, I feel pretty bad.

a friend is out as I can't afford it right now, I'm currently waiting for my boyfriend to start work which will be in the new year. until then its nothing I can consider (he is more than happy to help pay, he wants another bun anyway :lol:) along with that I'd need to change caging as hers wouldn't accommodate two and I have no way of bonding without investing in a new caging system.

its almost like she's now decided she's over Snoop and wants a friend - at the worst time possible of course!!

I have no space for any other cages or another place for the bunnies to go without clashing into Luna. Luna isn't going to enjoy getting accustomed to a new friend for them to leave again. I think she is really craving bun company with how she is acting.

Aw, she sounds lovely. A friend might be out of the question for now, but it sounds like she's enjoying the company of you and your boyfriend and at least she isn't outside by herself x

Back