• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diva Phoebe can't wait for Christmas

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Has Santa Paws been yet?
66450462bbff786dc5c64224e8545278.jpg

Is this one mine? Can I open it?
78ae32eacae5e7f24b15dcfdf0f1562a.jpg

OH told her no. So she looked at him, then turned to rip a chunk out of the silver/blue present. Looked at him and slowly chewed the piece of paper she'd ripped off [emoji38] She's such a little Diva sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has Santa Paws been yet?
66450462bbff786dc5c64224e8545278.jpg

Is this one mine? Can I open it?
78ae32eacae5e7f24b15dcfdf0f1562a.jpg

OH told her no. So she looked at him, then turned to rip a chunk out of the silver/blue present. Looked at him and slowly chewed the piece of paper she'd ripped off [emoji38] She's such a little Diva sometimes.

Haha. We put pens around our tree last year. I think it made the buns more determined to get in! And buns definitely don't do waiting!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We didn't have the pen last year but this year Daphne was trying to fill up eating the tree so we thought best to pen it off.

We didn't have the pen last year but this year Daphne was trying to fill up eating the tree so we thought best to pen it off.

Haha. Mine were but have got bored with the tree now it's not out of bounds. Lol.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Gotta love bunnitude! ;) :D
I hope the paper tasted nice. She was likely thinking, "This is what happens to those who don't let me have my way," as she was chewing. :lol:

thats my girl :lol: at least she is definitely on the nice list so long as she doesn't keep being rude to daddy . I balanced mine high enough to avoid bunny teeth !

Can they eat fir trees - is it safe?

thats my girl [emoji38] at least she is definitely on the nice list so long as she doesn't keep being rude to daddy . I balanced mine high enough to avoid bunny teeth !

Can they eat fir trees - is it safe?
It's not advised due to the chemical which makes them evergreen but I did allow them to nibble to their own accord last year.
As they're free range 24/7 we didn't really want them eating it all night.

It's not advised due to the chemical which makes them evergreen but I did allow them to nibble to their own accord last year.
As they're free range 24/7 we didn't really want them eating it all night.

Haven't a lot of them also had treatment to stop the needles dropping?

This seriously needs a 'cute' warning. I really enjoyed looking at the pics this early in the morning - it's set my day off beautifully. Absolutely adorable buns. Lovely story.

Back