• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Man saves wild bunny

Were they sure it was wild and not someone's pet that got loose? The man seemed so emotionally involved, if his gesticulations were any clue. And I can't imagine a wild hare running back towards a human even if the other way is certain death, but...wow.

I agree with Jane. I despise trolls who can't just leave something like this alone and then use it to be vulgar. :roll:

Aww, this is really nice! I have such a fear about getting the bunnies out safely if there was ever a fire, seeing animals being rescued from fire makes me slightly less worried.

Saw this on news and though what a great guy, although couldn't see clearly I'd say it as defo a wild rabbit, what a hero

Oh wow. I know my husband would do the same. When we went to the rabbit farm protest and he went after some yobs who was mocking everyone shouting rabbit meat pies. He ran out of the march and got in this one blokes face and shouted " you think rabbits dying is funny? You don't say anything about rabbits ever again!" And they actually bricked themselves [emoji38] [emoji38] don't mess with bunnies.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I saw this on the news and was going to post the link myself. Personally I am heart warmed to see that there are still compassionate and unselfish people who have a desire to help vulnerable animals, whether they be rabbits, birds, cats or dogs or whatever. I hope the gentleman concerned is traced and given some sort of acknowledgement by the animal society on america. It was a touching moment and I for one feel a sense of pride that there are still people like him in the world.

I've just seen this on the news. Actually felt my heart swell[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back