• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Human medication for bunnies.

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Poor Parsley had more eye drops prescribed yesterday (long saga). I took the information leaflet out of the packet to let my Mum know which antibiotics these ones were. I did giggle when I read the huge warning on the leaflet that said "May cause blurred vision. Do not drive or use machinery if affected". I made sure to tell Parsley not to drive!

Poor Parsley had more eye drops prescribed yesterday (long saga). I took the information leaflet out of the packet to let my Mum know which antibiotics these ones were. I did giggle when I read the huge warning on the leaflet that said "May cause blurred vision. Do not drive or use machinery if affected". I made sure to tell Parsley not to drive!

He may struggle to do the daily crossword puzzle too !!

:lol:

:lol: my MIL went back to the hospital for a check up, the dr said she’d be able to drive now. She said that was a miracle as she couldn’t drive before:lol:

LOL Once when Julie was on Tramadol and it came from my local pharmacy, the pharmacist said that there was a new law that he had to council her on drug addiction. He was laughing that he needed to check off a box that he council ed a rabbit.

Back