• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...again...lois lane

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
2e0ps2f.jpg

She is a 12 week old moni lop...from...hate to say it...pets at home. I only went in for dog food, i looked, i shudnt have looked. She put her paws on the little glass wall and i was done there and then, i believe Pablo sent her to us. In time when she has been spayed (yes ill risk the anasethtic lightening cant strike twice) she will be bonded with a neatuered male. She is staying indoors until spring/summer as not to change her temp suddenly. She is the most friendliest, noseyist, affectionate rabbit ive ever met although shes already started on the sofa, cushions and blanket game (chewing) lol. Shes eating and pooping well and so far totally unphased. Here is wishing for many a happy years xx

Not in the slightest. But to be fair a few bunnies have come through these doors loved and lost and never one has feared the dogs, on the contrary they tend to follow them around. Maybe it depends on the vibes the dogs give off? Ours sniff, one little nose lick and there done.

My dogs and rabbits have always free ranged together indoors and out except at night or when we arnt around of course. I will dig some pics out later of them all laid together x

What a lovely little lady. :love:

My Athena (in the adoption area at P@H) did exactly the same. We almost left without her...

...almost, but she persuaded us 2.5 years ago. :) ;)

Back