• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room for a newbie?!! :p

Smudge

Warren Scout
Hi everyone!

Just been reading these boards the past few days and it has been very useful! I'm Helen and my fiance(Jamie) and i will be sharing this account, so which one of us you get who knows! :p

We are proud bunny parents to Smudge. She's around 16 weeks old and totally gorgeous as you can probably see in our sig 8) :wink: We should be soon getting her a new pal and buying her a new home(the poppy playhouse) so i'm sure we will be asking for tips on that.

Unfortunately Jamie lives down London and i live in Birmingham so i don't get to see her all the time :( but looking through all the cute bunnies on this forum is helping me get my bunny fix :D

Hope to get to know you all

Love and hugs

Helen and Smudge x x

Think i've sorted the siggy out now, fingers crossed!

Thanks all for the welcomes it seems a really friendly forum :)

Beck - We called her smudge cause she looks like she's rolled around in coal and got smudges all over her lol Probably not that original but hey!

Nicola - I want your Mubby!!!!! Pweaseeee pwetty pweaseee :p

Smudge said:
Nicola - I want your Mubby!!!!! Pweaseeee pwetty pweaseee :p

No probs!!! ill pop him in the post first thing Monday!! lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

but i want him back! lol :D

look at SMUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!! looks gorgeousssssssssssss i love the two tone face!
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Mubby wants Smudge to be a friend!! pwetty pwease!!!!!!??
( see his website! lol )

:D

Jamie and I were cooing over Mubby's website today :wink:

Tell Mubby he shall soon have a new friend, I shall be down London next weekend and will try and get some new piccies to send you :p

Mubby has inspired us to hunt for a pal for Smudge with Mubby's colouring :oops:

Smudge said:
Jamie and I were cooing over Mubby's website today :wink:

Tell Mubby he shall soon have a new friend, I shall be down London next weekend and will try and get some new piccies to send you :p

Mubby has inspired us to hunt for a pal for Smudge with Mubby's colouring :oops:

:D :D :D :D :D
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

be sure you , Jamie and Smudge sign our guestbook!! or ill be sending Mubby to nip ya :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

Well whilst your visiting you could pop into

The Mayhew Animal Home
Trenmar Gardens, London NW10 6BJ
Tel: 020 8969 0178

Animal Lifeline
Sutton
Tel: 0208 274 0034

Furry Friends Animal Rescue
27 The Glade, Old Coulsdon, Surrey, Postcode: CR5 1SR
Tel: 020 8407 1080

Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue
Tel: 020 8393 2016

I bet theres a orange & white lop around somewhere :D

Welcome to the forum!
Tamsin

I would really love to get a rescue rabbit Tamsin, i really would but it's so difficult when you have no car to get to them. Jamie lives in North London and i think the nearest rescue place is in Hounslow which is still quite far :cry:

Will have to pester some 'on the road' family members i think :p

smudge is gorgeous. what a shame you don't get to see her that often. Jamie is a lucky fella. looking forward to seeing some more pics...

There are often people willing to help out with transport :) There is a lady called Anna who does rabbity stuff for several rescues, she may be able to help you with transports/finding a bunny - bibi.com@virgin.net I'm not sure which bit she's in herself.

Tam

I just cant get over how gorgeoussssssssssss smudge is!! :D

been having a good look at your sig!! :D

its stunning the way the colour on the face is split right down the middle!!

:D :D :D

lufferly!!

hi ya

hi ya all it's jamie here this time :D :D

thanks for all your wonderful welcomes and i'm glad you all love smudge :p :p :D :D

everyone on here has just gorgeous looking rabbits but then again all rabbits are gorgeous :wink: :wink:

once again thanks for your welcomes you all seem such lovely helpful people and i hope to chat to you all soon :p :p

jamie

Hi Helen/Jamie/smudge
Lovely bunny you have there :) We use get a lot of offspring that colour when I bred my stock (orange and black) with the split in colour down the middle of their head, though mine wasn't lops. Welcome to the bunny-board, smudge is great.
:)

Back