• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noctis and Pancakes will have to be separated :(

Sophie92x

Young Bun
So after what we thought was a great week of bonding, came crashing down yesterday evening.
After noticing Noctis becoming more withdrawn, we checked him over to realise that he now has a huge bald patch on his lower back.
Me and OH decided that it was for the best to separate them and keep Pancakes away from Noctis. We will not be giving up either one of them and as soon as we have our own house with more space, we will be finding females for them. That unfortunately will not be for another year though.
For now their runs are side by side so they are never completely alone.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's a shame, but I would do the same thing in your position. You tried your best to make it work but if they won't get on you can't force them to be together xx

So after what we thought was a great week of bonding, came crashing down yesterday evening.
After noticing Noctis becoming more withdrawn, we checked him over to realise that he now has a huge bald patch on his lower back.
Me and OH decided that it was for the best to separate them and keep Pancakes away from Noctis. We will not be giving up either one of them and as soon as we have our own house with more space, we will be finding females for them. That unfortunately will not be for another year though.
For now their runs are side by side so they are never completely alone.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this Sophie. But you tried your best. Maybe in time you could think about a female to join the group of two males? A long way off, I know, as you need to get your own place first :)

Back