PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who post phoros of your rabbits on here

joey&boo
01-12-2017, 11:03 PM
if you google your bunnies names & click images, do you get loads of photos of your rabbits? I do & I love it :love:

joey&boo
01-12-2017, 11:04 PM
photos even:lol:, or phoros if you prefer

happybun
02-12-2017, 12:11 AM
I just googled 'inspector morse rabbit'! Yay, Jane!

biscandmatt1
02-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Yes, some of Bisc and Matt come up :love:

Jack's-Jane
02-12-2017, 04:48 AM
I just googled 'inspector morse rabbit'! Yay, Jane!

:D

:love:

keletkezes
02-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Someone PLEASE try it with aboleth, just 'aboleth' :twisted: (it's not rude!)

Horace the Bold
02-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Someone PLEASE try it with aboleth, just 'aboleth' :twisted: (it's not rude!)Dungeons and Dragons?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Pets mum
02-12-2017, 09:43 PM
I just got cakes ! But then, I did type in Treacle bun :D

joey&boo
02-12-2017, 10:27 PM
I just got cakes ! But then, I did type in Treacle bun :D

:lol:

joey&boo
02-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Bisc & Matt are superstars, just like Joey, Boo & Mouse. I think this is only going to work for multiple buns unless they have very unusual names.

Dawn - you just get millions of weird creatures & whereas that might be a good description of your pair (:lol::oops:) none of them have long silky ears. But if you add Lopsy you get to see them :wave:

joey&boo
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Boo is not best pleased. She says she is a bunny superstar in her own right, not as part of a trio. She made me google Boo images & its chocka with the "worldest cutest dog" (which IMO it certainly isnt), so I googled Princess Boo & it wint all cartoony / disney. She then demanded I put in lady Boo & got some images :shock: that have really offended our sensibilities

Jack's-Jane
03-12-2017, 04:54 AM
Boo is not best pleased. She says she is a bunny superstar in her own right, not as part of a trio. She made me google Boo images & its chocka with the "worldest cutest dog" (which IMO it certainly isnt), so I googled Princess Boo & it wint all cartoony / disney. She then demanded I put in lady Boo & got some images :shock: that have really offended our sensibilities

Oh dear, a displeased Boo................. :shock:

*backs slowly and carefully away*.........................

:shock:

mini lop1
03-12-2017, 09:14 AM

😂😂😂 lol

keletkezes
03-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Dungeons and Dragons?Yep! It's a lovely sound though, perfect for a girl's name :)

Dawn - you just get millions of weird creatures & whereas that might be a good description of your pair (:lol::oops:) none of them have long silky ears. But if you add Lopsy you get to see them :wave:And that would be what a 'real' Aboleth looks like! Glad it works with Lopsy though, otherwise that'd be well weird!

She then demanded I put in lady Boo & got some images :shock: that have really offended our sensibilitiesTee hee! XD

tulsi
04-12-2017, 09:56 AM
No luck with Frosty and Snowflake (some lovely images though). Struck gold with Tessie and Daisy including some cute ones when they were still with barc. Aww.

daphnephoebe
04-12-2017, 10:21 AM
No luck with my girls. Neither are very happy with me for that.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk