• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KATHY

Warren Scout
can anyone help me out? i need a collection of 6 rabbits from castlecroft , wolverhampton to nottingham or as near as to nottingham,
these rabbits are from a learner breeder who has decided its not as easy as she thought.

KATHY said:
can anyone help me out? i need a collection of 6 rabbits from castlecroft , wolverhampton to nottingham or as near as to nottingham,
these rabbits are from a learner breeder who has decided its not as easy as she thought.
cant help with transport, but what sort of bunnies kathy?

I'm in wolverhampton if they need removing quickly but i only have 2 v-small empty hutches at the moment so would need to know breed and age if i'm to take them in. Could only keep them temporarily until transport could be arranged.

Yvonne

My hutches are definitely too small for rexes but if the breeder is passing on the hutches as well then I can provide temporary accommodation if they need moving urgently.

Yvonne

Do you know whether then are pairs/single? Or about the hutchs, got a contact number to find out? If its urgent then we could get someone like Yvonne to take them temporarily. Might be able to russel up some cages.

Tam

all these rabbits are entire and are not paired 3 female and 3 males. all aged between 1 1/2 and 2.

Nottingham is half way between Sheffield and Wolverhampton isn't it? You'd have to drive the buns through Nottingham to get them up to Sheffield, unless my navigations wonky or do you mean you'd go down to Wolverhampton and then bring them up to Nottingham?

Tam

Are u sure this breeder is giving up or just trying to create space for younger rabbits? A rex over 18mths will no longer be suitable for show purposes so they could just be trying to get them out the way so they can replace them with younger rabbits.

Provided they come with hutches i can take them in for a short while but would have to collect in several runs as i don't have a van so i couldn't get them to nottingham.

Yvonne

Have these bunnies been collected yet?? I am willing to foster two if that helps, although I'm in Devon, but may be able to travel to collect them, or meet somebody with them. I can't promise anything, but a friend MAY be able to also foster one short term, but I need to ask her first! Let me know asap :D I would absolutely LOVE to take two permanently, but already have 10!

hi,
r the the big rex or mini rex? i could take on some mini rex till they can be collected but if they a the big size rex i dont have the hutch sizes for them
sorry cant be more help, but i would have to talk with my mom first if i was to take on any
becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back