• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi, Raggy and Clare

furball

Young Bun
Hello everyone,

Just to introduce myself and my furball's Heidi and Raggy. They are mother and son who I adopted from Bobtails Rescue. I live in Ealing and will be fostering a very poorly rabbit from the Mayhew tomorrow for a short while (who's friend is Sandy on Rabbit Rehome). I think this is a great forum - so much useful information! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who spends all day on rabbit rehome when I'm supposed to be working! :D

Hiya Clare and bunnies, a big welcome to the Forum, hope you have a great time here with us all :D

Best wishes Adele and numerous bunnies

furball said:
Hello everyone,

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who spends all day on rabbit rehome when I'm supposed to be working! :D

:lol: Hi Claire, believe me you're not the only one who is guilty of this :oops: I'm sure this website is soon going to be barred on my computer at work if IT have anything to do with it! :lol:

Hello Claire, Heidi and Raggy - beautiful buns :D
Is the bun you are going to be fostering called Camille? If so, she is my new baby waiting to come to me :D She looks beautiful - and if it is Camille, will you give her a big snuggle from me and tell her I've got her a nice new teddy all ready for her :lol: :lol:

Hi Clare :wave: - Heidi and Raggy are gorgeous.

Now that is terrible, spending all day at work, looking at beautiful buns :oops: :oops: - you'd never catch me doing anything like that :wink: :wink:

Hi Clare,

Heidi and Raggy are real sweeties :love:

You'll find this forum is as addictive as RR!!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for such a lovely welcome!

Hi Jay, yes I was going to have Camille, but I've just had a call from Anna saying will be staying with Sam now. Camille has settled in nicely with Sam and as she works at the Mayhew, it's easier for the vets and stuff, so I won't get to meet the little lady. Apparently she is a bit better though, so thats good.

Anna's promised me that we can go and find some foster buns for me when she's back off hols though :D

It was very kind of you to take Camille in - lifesaver!

Re: hi there

Toby said:
Hi there Heidi and Raggy, What breed are your buns?

Hi Toby and Emma,

They are netherland dwarfs, although I think Heidi is possibly a mix. She has a look of himalayan about her and she's quite big for a dwarf. Raggy is tiny though!

R01.jpg

Hello I'm Raggy!

H06.jpg

Hello I'm Heidi!

OMG they are so cute! Raggy looks just like one of Toby’s daughters I kept called Zara. I love the colour of Heidi as well.

lol cool siggy Mubby :)

Back