• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doughnut's feeling better now, photo of little pudding to prove it :)

But a cute pudding.
A cute floofy pudding :)

If you have a mouse, you can right-click on the image and 'copy link location', then paste it
, between the two image 'tags'. No idea how to 'right-click' on a tablet or phone XD

I've tried right clicking but never get the image details. Only get copy or save those sort of things. Even from Facebook

Are you using Google Photo? It's never worked well for me especially since the update awhile back. :(

I could see it though. Smooshy adorable bumba! :love: xxxxxxx

She looks such a floof, lovely to see her relaxed even if it is on a "comfy" plastic bag !! She is beautiful :love:

Thank you. She loves her plastic bag. She's got a fleece, blankets but she prefers her bag then after that newspaper! I would rather put a nice bed down for her but got to keep the plastic bag!

Oh my goodness, just look at that tummy :love: she's such a sweetheart, really glad she's feeling better xxx

Thanks everyone. Yes her tummy is lovely and fluffy and white. Unfortunately I can't kiss it as she doesn't like that. Have to settle for her little nose and fluffy head instead.

Not being able to right click and get all the list sounds like your browser settings, but I don't really know much about it! I use Firefox and it works fine but I couldn't tell you if I can change those settings or not XD At least with Google Photos it loads really quickly when I click though, so I don't just get advert spam like I did with Photobucket!

Back