• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reiki for rabbits in need

riaob1

Warren Scout
Tam if this is not the place to put this please move

Hi All

I have been thinking how I can help some of the buns out there as I cannot adopt anymore at the mo :( So was thinking of what I can do.

I am a reiki practitioner and would offer distance healing for any rabbit in need, also can do hands on if in the essex, suffolk area. Reiki is a great releaser of issues and can help the bunnies to relax and hopefully clear all the issues. Would probably just need a photo or general description of the rabbit.

I am willing to do some trials and see if it helps in any way!

What do people think?

With love

maria

Marie I think this is a wonderful idea, and you are very kind to offer to help rabbits (and their Mummys and Daddys) in this way.

I have nearly 40 rabbits here in the Sanctuary at the moment, and with the Winter fast approaching it is a difficult time for all bunnies, but especially the old and frail ones like we have here.
Please could you send a general energising healing this way for the Sanctuary .or do you have to deal with individual rabbits/ humans?..I guess that is why you asked for descriptions and perhaps a photo of the rabbit??

Best wishes
Adele

Hi adele

I can send balnket energy to you all at the sanctuary, I don't really need photos but just if it is individual rabbits needing that bit extra it does help!

Reiki is great in that it helps in what ever way is best for the situation.

Some people feel it, others don't but distantly it works just as well.

Will send some over to you starting from now.

Would be interested in how it goes lol!

With love

Maria

Hi Beck

Yes it helps with healing of all sorts, my Kip was given reiki when she was recovery from her spay (and loosing her sister) and she healed really well. She actually askes me to give it to her now if she needs it, although hands on is only a matter of minutes and they sense the energy and soak it up.

Humans tend to have about 45 mins hands on!

It is lovely to work with and I am also going to learn celtic reiki very soon, so will be able to see what that is like!

Hi Marie, it's nice to see a fellow Reiki practitioner on the Forum. I am a Reiki Master and have been working for 12 years. I have found it is wonderful for animals and they tend to respond better than humans to it. I use it alongside vet treatment for the bunnies at the Sanctuary. My vets have seen good results from it and I trained one of the nurses at my vets so she can use it there.
I'm also a Reflexologist and my work pays all the vet bills which are never ending :? :roll: :lol: .
PM me if you want to have a chat about Reiki :D .

:D Hi Maria

I am so pleased to find your email on the forum!! I have had several reki treatments from my aunt who is a Reki Master, I found the sessions to be a wonderful and beneficial experience. Unfortunately my aunt has moved to Southampton so I do not get to see her very often. Anyway enough whaffle !

I really think my rabbit Ben would benefit Reki, would it be easier if I sent you a PM with his picture?

Best wishes
Claire

Fantastic!!

I have had this donemyself from a colleagues other half - absoloutely brilliant!
I was only talking about this to my other half the other day for our moody babes, that something underlying could be wrong and I was saying wouldn't it be good if you could do it on buns and low and behold here was your post - very inspirational !

Anna xx

Back