• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first scar from Daphne

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I always get at least one scar from my pets. Daphne has given me a soon to be wonderful one that's about 1 inch (Maybe a little more) in length across my hand.

I warned the vet she hates dental checks but I forgot how much and didn't lean on her enough. She bucked onto her back twice in total... no idea if she got me 1st or 2nd. I must remember in future to give her full breast treatment [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh dear :( I hope it heals well. I always think it must be quite terrifying for a rabbit to have a dental check.

Was it a routine check or did you suspect she had a problem?

Oh dear :( I hope it heals well. I always think it must be quite terrifying for a rabbit to have a dental check.

Was it a routine check or did you suspect she had a problem?
Routine check for their Nobivac.
Both have perfect teeth from what we could see :)

Healing well and Daphne doesn't feel bad about it at all. She's been trying to attack my hand because I won't let her open their Christmas presents early.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back