• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A years difference

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
First picture is exactly one year ago... Second is today :love: My kitten isn't a kitten anymore!

24067894_10155799552755502_3836643235539326452_n.jpg

23843334_10155799552935502_8452202672326084551_n.jpg

He's a gorgeous " mocha" colour.My niece has a dark charcoal Bengal ,not the most common colour.They are usually golden with brown markings or silver.Her ex partner has the golden Bengal.He favoured her ex.They are still friends my niece and her ex.

Wow, Steph, he really is the spitting image of a stray moggy that's been around my place here, particularly on trash night when, if I happen to see him, I leave a little bit of dry food out for him away from the street so he doesn't wind up going on a ride if he falls into a bin looking for scraps! :shock:

Gorgeous boy :love: Is he still getting on with your other two?

Wow, Steph, he really is the spitting image of a stray moggy that's been around my place here, particularly on trash night when, if I happen to see him, I leave a little bit of dry food out for him away from the street so he doesn't wind up going on a ride if he falls into a bin looking for scraps! :shock:

Gorgeous boy :love: Is he still getting on with your other two?

He loves the other two :D He drives them a bit mad sometimes with them being older and him being playful but they all get along so well. Sheena has actually become nicer since I got him. She hasn't attacked me at all since I got him and she's only hissed at me a couple of times... Used to be a daily thing!

Back