• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going on holiday

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

I was just wondering what you guys do with your rabbits when you go away on holiday? We are going away for a few days and I'm hoping my mum can pop round and look after my bunny. Although I don't think this is a long term solution!

We live in London and in the past we have used a company that pop in to feed the rabbits. Although I don't think I'd use them again.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I was just wondering what you guys do with your rabbits when you go away on holiday? We are going away for a few days and I'm hoping my mum can pop round and look after my bunny. Although I don't think this is a long term solution!

We live in London and in the past we have used a company that pop in to feed the rabbits. Although I don't think I'd use them again.

Thanks!

Hiya :wave:

Why not use them again? It's a difficult call I find ..

If I can't get bunny-savvy friends to pop in, they go to bunny-savvy boarding for longterm or if we're far away, otherwise I found a good petsitter who's very reasonable, even over Christmas.

They always go to the same boarder. I trust her 100% with the girls. Even if it's just a couple days they go to her :) The girls love being with her, she caters to the indoor bunny and they hate coming home lol

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I've not been away since I've had the Piggies but, as we are going away next September, I will need to find boarding. Especially hard as Colin has impaction which needs cleaning twice a day.

Not sure what I will do if I can't find good boarding for them.

Back