• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

Oh no, I really hope that is not the case :( Thinking of you and sending loads of vibes for gentle Lord H.

Oh no Jane, I hope Wendy is able to help.

Thinking of you both and sending all my love and thoughts xxxx

He's still with us and Wendy has prescribed him rectal diazepam to be used if he has another seizure as bad as the one he had this morning. He actually stopped breathing for a few seconds and his lips and ears went a horrible shade of blue/grey :cry:

He's still with us and Wendy has prescribed him rectal diazepam to be used if he has another seizure as bad as the one he had this morning. He actually stopped breathing for a few seconds and his lips and ears went a horrible shade of blue/grey :cry:

Oh dear that sounds like it was very frightening:cry: I hope he will be ok. Topping up the vibes and sending hugs xx

I'm just seeing this, Jane. I'm so sorry that Lord H has taken so seriously ill. My fervent prayers and vibes for his complete recovery are on their way for you both. ((((((((((((Huge, comforting hugs))))))))))) xxxxxxxx

I remember being taught how to use rectal diazepam for humans having seizures when I worked in care. Am very relieved I never had to use it but I know it is really effective so it's good that you have it handy.

Hoping Lord H is feeling better now xxxx

Back