• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you.

hoppin_mad

Young Bun
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on this forum for all the support you have offered me over the years.

By contributing to this forum either by asking questions or offering advice, you are making an enormous difference to the lives of rabbits all over the country.

You have all taught me so much about rabbit care and have given me the education I needed to offer my buns a really happy and fulfilled life.

Although I am now bunny-less, I hope I can continue to be an advocate for rabbit welfare, and maybe when I'm ready I will get to be a bunny mummy again.

Thank you again.

Hello again :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my dilemma.

Your interest and concern are very much appreciated and your selflessness is just amazing.

Xx

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on this forum for all the support you have offered me over the years.

By contributing to this forum either by asking questions or offering advice, you are making an enormous difference to the lives of rabbits all over the country.

You have all taught me so much about rabbit care and have given me the education I needed to offer my buns a really happy and fulfilled life.

Although I am now bunny-less, I hope I can continue to be an advocate for rabbit welfare, and maybe when I'm ready I will get to be a bunny mummy again.

Thank you again.

What a lovely post. I really am saddened about dear Chester's passing and I hope that in time you will feel able to take on more Rabbits. But in the meantime I am sure you will do as you intend re advocating for Rabbit welfare. That in itself is a wonderful way to honour the memory of Chester and any other Rabbits whom you have loved and lost.

Thankyou for posting, such a lovely post:love: I am so sorry you lost Chester, I hope that when the time is right for you you will be able to consider being owned by rabbit/s again. Whilst they would never replace Chester, I am sure you have plenty of love in your heart for more :love:

Thank you again.

This is a beautiful thing to write :love:

I was so sorry to hear about Chester, and you have shown compassion.

I hope when the time feels right you can open your heart again, as you have so much to give x

Back