• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agria Pet Insurance - Insuring Older Rabbits Until End Dec 2017

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
Guys just saw my vet had posted that Agria Pet Insurance are insuring any pets no matter the age until end December 2017. I was told they do this once a year and was waiting to insure my 7.5 year old Oliver but that sadly never happened :( So I hope anyone will little oldies could take advantage. They used to use Petplan for years but moved to Agria as said better for bunnies too.

Guys just saw my vet had posted that Agria Pet Insurance are insuring any pets no matter the age until end December 2017. I was told they do this once a year and was waiting to insure my 7.5 year old Oliver but that sadly never happened :( So I hope anyone will little oldies could take advantage. They used to use Petplan for years but moved to Agria as said better for bunnies too.
I am having nothing but grief with agria I too went with them as I thought they was the best and its lifetime insurance. However how they have treated us have been appalling! Don't be fooled! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Seriously! I was never insured so never had dealings with any insurance company but was assured they were better but good to know.for future.

Seriously! I was never insured so never had dealings with any insurance company but was assured they were better but good to know.for future.
Yeah big trouble with them months of disputes. I have never got so far as to claim with them thankfully but I posted on here a few months ago about them taking money willy nilly and when I call them no one is helpful. The last conversation was that now my accounts don't exist yet they are taking annual and monthly payments I have three different policies for one rabbit I am paying for. Still currently taking over payments and no one is helping me!

Yeah big trouble with them months of disputes. I have never got so far as to claim with them thankfully but I posted on here a few months ago about them taking money willy nilly and when I call them no one is helpful. The last conversation was that now my accounts don't exist yet they are taking annual and monthly payments I have three different policies for one rabbit I am paying for. Still currently taking over payments and no one is helping me!

I'd speak to your bank & get it sorted that end. A google review too perhaps

Yeah I have to go to the bank every time but they keep sending new policies and re starting it again! Nightmare lol

Back