• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unflattering Photo Spam

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Rabbits are beautiful, we all know that. But sometimes, just sometimes, you snap a picture that is just absolutely ridiculous. I think some people could do with a bit of a giggle atm, so share your silly photos.

I'll start with this one I took of Athena a couple of days ago:

2PNYnfi.jpg

Also feel free to include unflattering photos of other pets. ;)

Last edited:
As you lot are all seeing "cat" in Athena (the cat chaser!), here's some unflattering shots of my cats.#

Zara:

QUCgoq9.jpg

And an oldie of Nyssa:

9gKieta.jpg

So.....has she tilted her head right back and turned round at the same time,can't quite make out.:)

She was nudging her new toy around, and I think she twisted her head round to follow it, and then craned her neck right back to push it up. And I happened to catch the shot. :lol:

C'mon guys, I can't be the only one who keeps the unflattering pictures of animals!

:love: I find the pictures incredibly cute.
I think I have some but I don't think he'd forgive me for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:lol:

Please don't tell princess Boo I shared this unflattering record of her eating her packed lunch

hHkI66ll.jpg

Loving that photo of Princess boo and the real steal here is the look of the bun in the back ground. It's the "I'm sooo not amused" look. Just gorgeous.

This is an unrepeatable photo of our greatly missed Bramble. She was actually a very beautiful bunny although you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise [emoji4]
9a23944402c1b988cfd0ec04aa4a137d.gif

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back