• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Cutie

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Look at this chap currently residing at Alcombe Veterinary Surgery, Middlesex....

rabbit_1507.jpg

A very friendly lad who will be vaccinated and neutered.
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1507

Tam

ooh Tamsin you are an absolute :twisted: for showing that handsome and adorable creature :p ...just what are you trying to do to us ....someone will have to confine me in a darkened cupboard for a few days so I can avoid the temptation....he is just a little darling, a lot like our Hazel (wild bunny)....but NO! Hazel is not looking for a companion Tamsin :roll: :lol: :lol:

He is absolutely adorable :love:

I can't believe that there isn't someone out there looking for and missing this wee man :(

Tamsins some kinda bunnie pusher isn't she? Maybe this will be the new drug of the 2000's? Just say yes!

AmberUK said:
Tamsins some kinda bunnie pusher isn't she?

You are spot on there Amber Uk :? :lol:

Maybe this will be the new drug of the 2000's? Just say yes!

Or NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: I MUST say NO!!!!!!!!! :lol:....rabbiting is definately ADDICTIVE thats for sure :roll: :lol:

AmberUK said:
How oculd you say no to that cute little face?? :twisted:

Ooh Amber please do not encourage me...Im struggling to say No already as it is..I just KNOW another rabbit tip the balance with my ever tolerant husband :? ..oh well, I could just REHOME the husband and have all the bunnies i desire :shock: :p :p :lol: :lol:
Tamsin, please could you do a Rehoming section for Humans?? :shock: :lol:

Now now Adele, restrain yourself. He must come in useful for something and if not you really need to retrain him. Get him scrubbing out those hutches!!!

Tam

Don't you think that this lovely boy would have a wonderful home with Tam? I do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

:p He's closer to you :lol: My dad says no more rabbits, or I'd have another one by now :(

Tam

Your dad? I am begining to think I am one of the few 'older' people on here. Only the other day I was chatting to someone and they turned out to be 15! scarey.

Tamsin said:
:p He's closer to you :lol: My dad says no more rabbits, or I'd have another one by now :(

Tam

Dad: "What would you like for Christmas this year Tamsin?"
Tam: "The bestest present ever daddy would be another bunny or two" - eyelashes are being fluttered and Tam is acting all coy - just like Daddy's like their little girls to be :wink:
Dad: "But Tamsin, I don't want more rabbits around the place"
Tam: "Yes but Daddy, I could get a boy bunny and call him after you, or get a bonded pair and call them after you and mummy" - all the time acting sweet and innocent (note, I said ACTING) :lol:

Umm, I might be getting somewhere you know... I got him to look through RR. I'd be looking for an older bun 2-3 and probably female though. This lad is gorgeous though!

Tam

Back