• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny grieving

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Just need to write that I am really really missing my boy Charlie. My heart still hurts. I still cry for all my bridge bunnies, no matter how much time passes I really do miss them. I miss my charlies sweet eyes. I don't think I will ever get over loosing my buns. I always think I couldn't love another bunny as much and I do. I love them just the same but it never mends my heart :, ( bunnies are just so special to me

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Just need to write that I am really really missing my boy Charlie. My heart still hurts. I still cry for all my bridge bunnies, no matter how much time passes I really do miss them. I miss my charlies sweet eyes. I don't think I will ever get over loosing my buns. I always think I couldn't love another bunny as much and I do. I love them just the same but it never mends my heart :, ( bunnies are just so special to me

I empathise completely

“We who choose to surround ourselves
with lives even more temporary than our
own, live within a fragile circle;
easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we would still live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only
certain immortality, never fully
understanding the necessary plan.”

~ Irving Townsend

(((((((((Hugs))))))))))) xx

Hugs Loobers x I totally empathise with you.

They take a chunk of our hearts away with them for sure :(

Back