PDA

View Full Version : Bunny grieving

loobers25
04-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Just need to write that I am really really missing my boy Charlie. My heart still hurts. I still cry for all my bridge bunnies, no matter how much time passes I really do miss them. I miss my charlies sweet eyes. I don't think I will ever get over loosing my buns. I always think I couldn't love another bunny as much and I do. I love them just the same but it never mends my heart :, ( bunnies are just so special to me

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Jack's-Jane
04-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Just need to write that I am really really missing my boy Charlie. My heart still hurts. I still cry for all my bridge bunnies, no matter how much time passes I really do miss them. I miss my charlies sweet eyes. I don't think I will ever get over loosing my buns. I always think I couldn't love another bunny as much and I do. I love them just the same but it never mends my heart :, ( bunnies are just so special to me

I empathise completely

“We who choose to surround ourselves
with lives even more temporary than our
own, live within a fragile circle;
easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we would still live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only
certain immortality, never fully
understanding the necessary plan.”

~ Irving Townsend

(((((((((Hugs))))))))))) xx

MightyMax
04-11-2017, 05:41 PM

Hugs Loobers x I totally empathise with you.

They take a chunk of our hearts away with them for sure :(

Glingle
04-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Sending hugs x

Zoobec
04-11-2017, 06:15 PM
I know exactly how you feel:cry: Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Babsie
04-11-2017, 06:58 PM
I, too, empathise. Nothing takes away the terrible hurt and missing. x

Limit
04-11-2017, 07:46 PM