• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re RHD2- 'Santa's FB Page- A Heads up For a Very Reliable Source of Inforamtion

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Santa is an extremely knowledgeable member of RU and she has also had first hand experience of dealing with an outbreak of RHD2.
Some of you may not be aware of the FB Group Santa has set up to provide a Forum for very reliable advice and regular updates about this deadly disease.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

Last edited:
Agreed. My first port of call for information and also recommend it to others. :thumb:

Excellent !! Santa has worked tirelessly to provide an up-to-date reliable source of information. She did so whilst coping with the devastation of an RHD2 outbreak herself. Her knowledge about the dreadful disease is greater than that of some Vets. Also, I know of several Vets who follow her FB page for updates on the situation.

Excellent !! Santa has worked tirelessly to provide an up-to-date reliable source of information. She did so whilst coping with the devastation of an RHD2 outbreak herself. Her knowledge about the dreadful disease is greater than that of some Vets. Also, I know of several Vets who follow her FB page for updates on the situation.

Agreed :thumb: I for one am very grateful to Santa for helping me in the past :love:

'Retirement', what retirement !! :lol:

Surprisingly(!), some of it is retirement plans, so they are finally winding down. However there is the surgery CPD on Thursday and Friday of this week and then Frances is speaking in the Netherlands on 25 November, where she will be using Rudy's case history as part of her talk.

Surprisingly(!), some of it is retirement plans, so they are finally winding down. However there is the surgery CPD on Thursday and Friday of this week and then Frances is speaking in the Netherlands on 25 November, where she will be using Rudy's case history as part of her talk.

Bless Rudy Rabbit. He continues to help lots of Vets even after his passing. And of course helping the Vets means they will be able to do more to help thousands more Rabbits. What a wonderful legacy for Rudy to leave :love:

Brilliant Facebook Group. Cant remember how i came across it but have been helping 'share the word' since mid 2016.

Back