• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birmingham Pet Show

Oh no :( we are going tomorrow. I’m so excited (and a little worried I’ll spend all my savings at the MPH and Runaround stalls!!) :)

We managed to make it :)

Brought a bench, MPH water bottle, some Burgess stuff, presents for a couple of friends.

No pictures as we saw it all at the Excel one ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You bought a bench?!
Yes.

UK made with a 10yr gaurentee. £100 off as over winter they reduce prices so the factory can stay open and their workers have a steady income over winter :)
We don't pay until delivery in Feb (He offered earlier but we figure it won't be used until Feb time so no rush to get it delivered). Only £20 delivery to anywhere in the UK.

Yes.

UK made with a 10yr gaurentee. £100 off as over winter they reduce prices so the factory can stay open and their workers have a steady income over winter :)
We don't pay until delivery in Feb (He offered earlier but we figure it won't be used until Feb time so no rush to get it delivered). Only £20 delivery to anywhere in the UK.

What's it like?

Back