• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You have to love house rabbits

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I was woken up by a terrible dream so just been on my phone in bed trying to forget it.
Then I hear it.... bunnies running around like crazy and doing binkies. I love that sound beyond belief. The patter as they run down the hall then the gently thud as they land their jumps before the patter begins again. :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Love this!! :love: There is nothing better...

Bailey loves lapping first thing in the morning, I always hear him zooming round, and when bella spots him doing it, she'll join in too! :love:

And then when it goes quiet, I can pretty much guarantee they've jumped on the sofa and waiting for me! :lol: xxx

I was woken up by a terrible dream so just been on my phone in bed trying to forget it.
Then I hear it.... bunnies running around like crazy and doing binkies. I love that sound beyond belief. The patter as they run down the hall then the gently thud as they land their jumps before the patter begins again. :)

:love:

I find just before supper time another lovely moment. Jumping on the sofa to get a better vantage point, manoeuvres in the litter tray and general bounding around with excitement :D

:love:

I find just before supper time another lovely moment. Jumping on the sofa to get a better vantage point, manoeuvres in the litter tray and general bounding around with excitement :D
We get Daphne running around our feet, racing up the stairs ahead of us and hopping about as she flicks her head side ways and gets under our feet [emoji38]
I intend to get a video of that one day as it is so so cute.

I love a bunny on the sofa - too cute :love:

I would love Treacle on the sofa, unfortunately it would soon be full of holes, little madam :roll:

Ooooo I'd love to have Caramel downstairs with us, but we have rescue doggies so we have to keep them separated. I too wish Caramel binkied more, maybe she's too old, but the few times I have witnessed her doing that, it absolutely made my heart sing. She just seemed happy, happy, happy, so very lovely to see :love:

Ooooo I'd love to have Caramel downstairs with us, but we have rescue doggies so we have to keep them separated. I too wish Caramel binkied more, maybe she's too old, but the few times I have witnessed her doing that, it absolutely made my heart sing. She just seemed happy, happy, happy, so very lovely to see :love:

its a wonderful sight isn't it. Dancing at her age too - most impressive. Mine flop loads so I think they are contented but binky rarely. They've never binkied much but when they do its more related to a different experience. Joey escaped the bonding enclosure when I was bonding him & Boo to Mouse, they'd been in there a week & he binkied mentally for at least 30 mins as did Boo who was released when I saw how much fun he was having.

A month or so in to boonding I let Mouse (& company) in the garden . I took a video for Camp Nibble (the rescue I got her from) & the way it was cut (with her as the opening frame) made her out to look like some binky pro, not true. I've seen her do it maybe twice over the following 2.5 years. Boo has a few most days but its nothing like my rabbits of former years.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/campnibble/videos/?ref=page_internal

link doesn't take you to Mouse, sorry! But it takes you To Camp Nibbles facebook, under video " buddies for bunnies"

Back