• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brokeness

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
It was broken, I think now its not :D This time I actually had to do some complicated thingy to the db (well click two buttons) what took the time was looking up what buttons to press :lol:

Tam

Yay! Well done Tam, at least you found the correct two buttons, I've had to occupy myself with plants, wash the dishes, run the cold water tap for ages (water pipes were being upgraded outside), put away all my summer clothes, look out my winter clothes, shake out my vests and check for moths, .............. :shock: :roll: :lol:

Please don't let that happen again - I was in shock for a while :shock:
But I'm alright now - seeing as I am now catching up at 2.41am :shock: :? :lol: :lol:

I apologise for any emotional trauma or excess cleanliness which may have resulted due to the brokeness.

I have added more cute bunnies picture's to RR to help you get over the distress....

rabbit_1415.jpg

rabbit_1499.jpg

rabbit_1418.jpg

Tam :D

I ended up going to bed, but this morning something still isn't right for me!!!

I was sending a pm at the time, I've done that now but when I click on a new page I get this page come up:
(if I click the back button then try again it works tho)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1034 Incorrect key file for table: 'phpbb_users'. Try to repair it

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1097732346, user_session_page = 0 WHERE user_id = 86

Line : 289
File : /users/t/tam/www/includes/sessions.php
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrrgg. For some reason it got interupted whilst writing info to the database and that upset it and I had to manually press the button to smooth things out. I don't know why it got interupted though, possibly the server just had a little downtime.

Sorry guys :)
Tam

Ahhh Tam - don't worry about it - at least Lynda got her winter wardrobe ready - Arbroath was getting a little chilly for the itsy bitsy shorts and vests she was wearing :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Believe me, you would NOT see me in shorts :shock: , my legs haven't seen daylight for YEARS!!!! :roll: :lol:

I was starting to think I was going to have to get some work done today. One thing though Tamsin - do you want us to email you if we spot the forum down - I do tend to but I am sure that you get inundated with mails - although I suppose rather loads than none.

Your welcome to send me an email to let me know. Generally I notice but not always :)

Tam

Tamsin said:
I apologise for any emotional trauma or excess cleanliness which may have resulted due to the brokeness.

I have added more cute bunnies picture's to RR to help you get over the distress....

rabbit_1418.jpg

Tam :D

Whos that????? Can I find out more? Where???????

Angela

I have to say the write up for Basil aka fluff bunnie is just great. Some of the descriptions some people take the time out to write are so detailed.

Back