• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet Surrey

Leigh

Mama Doe
Hiya

We think we might need to find ourselves a good rabbit savvy vet in the Surrey area, I looked on both the RWAF site and the RCVS and Ewell Veterinary Centre seems to come up with a name of Amanda Cooke.

Does anyone have any experience of them please? or of Amanda?

Grateful for your thoughts or if you know anywhere else in Surrey - we have also heard Seers Croft mentioned in Horsham but they don't seem to be listed on the RWAF site.

Thanks so much for any help :D

Hiya

We think we might need to find ourselves a good rabbit savvy vet in the Surrey area, I looked on both the RWAF site and the RCVS and Ewell Veterinary Centre seems to come up with a name of Amanda Cooke.

Does anyone have any experience of them please? or of Amanda?

Grateful for your thoughts or if you know anywhere else in Surrey - we have also heard Seers Croft mentioned in Horsham but they don't seem to be listed on the RWAF site.

Thanks so much for any help :D

Hi Leigh :wave:

Gillian Tose at windlesham:

http://www.windleshamvet.com/home.html

Yes we could get to Windlesham, it's a bit further for us than Ewell and might be why it didn't come up on the locator map - i'll go check them out, thanks Mighty Max :)

Keep the thoughts coming please everyone :)

Yes we could get to Windlesham, it's a bit further for us than Ewell and might be why it didn't come up on the locator map - i'll go check them out, thanks Mighty Max :)

Keep the thoughts coming please everyone :)

Can I ask why you travel all that way for a vet if you're in London?

Isn't there one nearer to you?

I would also recommend Gillian Tose at Windlesham Vets. My sister and niece use this practice for both rabbits and dogs.

Can I ask why you travel all that way for a vet if you're in London?

Isn't there one nearer to you?

We aren't in London :) We are near Epsom in Surrey so Ewell is right on our doorstep - Windlesham is a bit more of a distance so if anyone thinks the Ewell one is good it would be ideal, otherwise looks like we might be off to Windlesham :D

Could you try the nearest one for a non urgent appointment (like a vaccination,) and see how rabbit savvy they are?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

We aren't in London :) We are near Epsom in Surrey so Ewell is right on our doorstep - Windlesham is a bit more of a distance so if anyone thinks the Ewell one is good it would be ideal, otherwise looks like we might be off to Windlesham :D

Ah you put the details under your avatar as London :)

You could try Corner Vet:

http://www.thecornervet.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4LCJwqed1wIVEh4bCh1qbAwXEAAYASAAEgI8qfD_BwE

It's a good practice and I know someone who works there. I also knew (and used) a previous vet and to my knowledge they still have a very good reputation :)

Back