• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very sad news - Susiebuns Spenser

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
It's with a heavy heart to inform RU that Susie had to say goodbye to Spenser as he became ill but didn't recover. I know Spenser is an old favourite so I thought I would let you know.

Thinking of you Susie, I know it was a heartbreaking decision and how tough the pain of losing your friend is.

I am very sad to see this news :cry: Spenser was indeed a very famous RU rabbit and Susie must be devastated.

Last edited:
Not Spencer :( Sleep tight lovely. Thinking of you susiebun, I know he meant the world to you xx

Oh no. Not Spenser. :cry: :cry:

Why are so many leaving us?!

Binky free in your whiteness Spenser.

I will let Susie know, but I know she said she is taking a break from FB to recover, so most likely won't be on here for awhile either.

Oh no, such terribly sad news :cry:

Binky free Spenser, you will be deeply missed xx

If anyone is in contact with Susie, please pass on my love - I know how much he meant to her :cry:

Very sorry to hear this. Spenser was one of the very first bunnies I remember from when I first joined RU. Always perfectly clean and bright white fur. Sleep tight Spenser xxx

My heart sank when I saw this. I've never met Spenser in the fur but I always felt I knew him as his character came through so strongly from photos of him and Susie's descriptions. I am not on facebook so I have missed seeing his Highness in all his pristine white glory.

I am so, so sorry Susie. You and Spenser had such a special bond - although I believe his spirit will continue to watch over you and surround you with love - and to make sure you are behaving yourself too!!!!

Binky free Spenser - you will be missed by lots of people you have never even met, as well as those who knew you well and loved you deeply xxxxxx

Back