• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vacuum cleaner for rabbit fur

Alicia

Mama Doe
Which one should I go for? I know rabbit fur on everything is going to be unavoidable but if I can keep it to a minimum that would be great

Our vac isn't designed for pet fur but there's an upholstery attachment that I love - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vax-Genuine-32mm-Turbotool-Type/dp/B008RVFD5G

When the vacuum is on the tool spins around really fast so the suction and bristles pick up fur well. I suppose it depends on your house, we have a laminate floor so fur only gets stuck to our sofa and rug. If your house is carpeted then a handheld attachment is probably not the best option

I always thought rabbit hair was just too fine to be picked up. When I had house bunnies I found that using a slicker type brush on the carpet was the only thing to pick up the hair.

Back