• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An early birthday present for Mouse

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
An Aldi dog bed. Of course it was pretty much ignored for a day & a half bar the requisite christening, courtesy of Boo. This evening Mouse has tried it out properly. She likes it :love:

xUIrzV7l.jpg

GA7LY3Bl.jpg

n0ioyMbl.jpg

Oh bless her, she looks so cosy in her new bed ❤️❤️❤️

Lol at Boo pretending not to care Mouse got a new bed
[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: Boo has chased Mouse out of there twice despite no interest in lying in there herself. she has other things on her mind this time of year

vEYx0OH.jpg

She looks so cosy, that's a lovely photo, bless her. I would buy one for Treacle, but miss destructabun would shred it !

An Aldi dog bed. Of course it was pretty much ignored for a day & a half bar the requisite christening, courtesy of Boo. This evening Mouse has tried it out properly. She likes it :love:

xUIrzV7l.jpg
[/IMG]

GA7LY3Bl.jpg
[/IMG]

n0ioyMbl.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks like the ideal pressie :)

Your stove looks ace by the way - is it plumbed in and working? x

The bed looks great :D I hope that Mouse manages to keep it for herself and also that she looks after it.

Yes, I spied the wood stove too :D:D:D Roasted Chestnuts soon then :) ?

I don't know why Joey & Boo don't lie in it - I expect they'll join in at some point. Joey normally really likes comfort & blankets.

The stove isn't connected yet, we have all sorts of bits to buy to connect it then get roofer on board :)

I don't know why Joey & Boo don't lie in it - I expect they'll join in at some point. Joey normally really likes comfort & blankets.

The stove isn't connected yet, we have all sorts of bits to buy to connect it then get roofer on board :)

You obviously made it clear it was for Mouse, and you of course have very intelligent rabbits :D

Just been showing OH pictures of the buns. All I got for about 5 mins as he looked was "Aawhh!"

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Just been showing OH pictures of the buns. All I got for about 5 mins as he looked was "Aawhh!"

thats good to hear cos if my bunnies outlive us they are coming to you & therefore to your OH too ;) Can you imagine a qunitet of Daphne, Phoebe, Boo, Mouse & Joey - that would be awesome

thats good to hear cos if my bunnies outlive us they are coming to you & therefore to your OH too ;) Can you imagine a qunitet of Daphne, Phoebe, Boo, Mouse & Joey - that would be awesome
I think Phoebe and Mouse would be fine.
Joey would think he's done something terrible to end up with 4 "women" to live with. Daphne and Boo... that'd be interesting.

I think Phoebe and Mouse would be fine.
Joey would think he's done something terrible to end up with 4 "women" to live with. Daphne and Boo... that'd be interesting.

I reckon Joey would love it. He's a very attentive husbun. it would definitely be interesting:lol: Is Daphne hard? :lol: Boos all mouth & no trousers

I reckon Joey would love it. He's a very attentive husbun. it would definitely be interesting[emoji38] Is Daphne hard? [emoji38] Boos all mouth & no trousers
Daphne follows through with her warnings.
you get the look, the grunt, the punch, the chase, the hump.
For humans it's look, grunt, punch, digging, nipping, pulling then full blown bite.

Daphne follows through with her warnings.
you get the look, the grunt, the punch, the chase, the hump.
For humans it's look, grunt, punch, digging, nipping, pulling then full blown bite.

Ok, Daphne wins, top bun of them all & me :lol: All Boo does is set her eyes ablaze, prance round with her tail up with a very occassional fur pull ...tis enough to keep Mousey on her toes, Joey doesn't stand for it

I would love to see what would happen if Daphne and Boo ever met. I bet it would be like Bet Lynch meeting Peggy Mitchell...

Boo: Now look 'ere Lady...
Daphne: Get outta mah pub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back