• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

17 Rabbits and 1 Guinea Pig need a home by 13th November!

anon101

Banned
Got this in my email from RabbitloversuniteUK.

------------------

Help needed to rehome 17 Rabbits & 1 Guinea pig by the 13th November.
Due to an unexpected move I have to rehome all my rescue Rabbits
immediately,
Some have special needs i.e. Heat tilt, one with brain damage & one
who is 11 years old.
Most of them come with their own two-story condo and a run if needed,
All are vaccinated.
If you can help please phone Jenny on

---------------------------

As far as I know these rabbits are in the London area (Walthamstow part?) I am willing to take the elderly bun, the head tilt bun and the brain damaged one. I will try phoning her number but I have tried in the past over Molly the 11 year old - just never got a reply :?

anyone know whether the G.Pig is male or female?

it's very possible I could take the Pig if someone could get it to me

These are all going to Bracknell Rabbit Rescue tommorow so details will follow then.

Tam

we could set up a system like the "twilight barking" from 101 dalmatians, only instead of barking, you ferry the buns to the next person and so it goes on..... I live quite close to Bracknell so if any of these buns need ferrying anywhere, I could start.....

luvabun said:
we could set up a system like the "twilight barking" from 101 dalmatians, only instead of barking, you ferry the buns to the next person and so it goes on..... I live quite close to Bracknell so if any of these buns need ferrying anywhere, I could start.....

:lol: Already a well known and well established bunderground movement, it's called a bunny-relay!

Back