• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Reuben please - U/D He's gone

:cry: Reuben has lost so much weight recently and I'm so worried about him. He was vaccinated on Monday and I mentioned I thought he had lost weight and the vet checked him over and said he seemed happy in himself and still eating so just to keep an eye on him. Turns out he is now 1.1kg when last time they saw him he was 1.6kg. Anyway after watching him closely this week he seems to be getting even smaller and he seems a little unsteady on his feet. He's still got an appetite but there's definitely something not right. Taking him to my rabbit savvy vets tomorrow (the bunnies are vaccinated at a different vet) to get checked out but I'm fearing the worst to be honest. :cry: Please, please can we have some vibes, I feel sick with worry.

Last edited:
Wishing you and Reuben all the very best furry vibes - I hope it's something the vet can identify and little Reuben can get over x x

(Having watched your bonding videos I know what a beautiful little fella he is normally - fingers crossed for you all)

Sending healing vibes with all due speed for Reuben. I really hope it's not as bad as you fear. (((((((Huge hugs))))))) coming to you as well. xxxxxxxx

sending loads of vibes for your beautiful boy. I hope whatever it is there is a positive solution

I woke up early, got dressed, waited till 8am on the dot to ring the vet. Then I went down to get him ready to go and found him in his forever sleep. I’m heartbroken and feel so guilty that I didn’t go down first thing this morning. I didn’t think he was going to die though, I didn’t think he was on deaths door or else I would have been straight down there. I’m in shock and feel so guilty. :cry:

I am so so sorry for your loss, I know it would have been a shock but at least Reuben passed peacefully at home. You were not to know especially as he was given the all clear at the vets.

Back